Welcome to the latest episode of #TakeNOTE ~ the place to be to make the most of your Non-Ordinary Transcendent Experiences!
NOTEs often bring about an insatiable desire to help others and make the world a better place. In this episode, we speak with Kelly Michelle Walsh (aka the Positivity Princess), who is one such person. Her purpose is "to help you shine so friggin bright the world needs to wear sunglasses!"
- Kelly's suicide attempt that led to a near-death experience and gave her a mission to fulfil on planet earth
- the ups and downs after an awakening experience
- the importance of an anchoring person or community as one goes through transformation
- navigating the mental health system as a NOTEs experiencer and how you can help as a loved one or mental health professional
- Kelly's experience-based perspective on suicide and what happens beyond the physical with those who suicide
- the birth of a movement to create more positivity on this planet (with the help of those in the physical, those no longer in the physical, and other non-local forces) and how you can get involved
A whole heap of loving goodness and real talk in this interview.
You can get in touch with Kelly here
And join the Positivity Power movement here
The book "The Transformative Power of Near Death Experiences: How the Messages of NDEs Can Positively Impact the World" with a prologue from Neale Donald Walsch is available from Amazon and other online sellers. Highly recommended.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and never miss an episode of quality content to grow your spiritual health and life wealth.
Shine on beautiful people.